Get fit for spring
Thank you for your interest in the 10 Week Training Program - July to September.
Training starts 09 July and will run through to 18 September
- Designed around having you fit for Spring.
- 3 levels of program. Cappuccino, Latte and Espresso.
- Sign up on this page and encourage your friends to do so as well.
- Join our Ride Holidays Strava Club if not already: New Zealand Club | RIDE Holidays on Strava (not compulsory)
- Cost – $50.00 which goes to our next school. Please pay here https://givealittle.co.nz/org/takatrust and reference RH training program. ** All donations are tax deductible so feel free to donate more.
How's this is going to work:
- Join our Facebook Training Group here: Get fit for Spring
- Every 2 weeks Coach Silas will send out a fortnightly program either via the private Facebook group page or directly to your email address (if you aren't on social media).
Note: We encourage plenty of pictures, training stories and support via our FB group.
A bit about your coach
Silas has been guiding tours for Ride Holidays for almost a decade and is well and truly part of the RH family. Originally from Wellington he now calls Lake Annecy, France his home. Silas has been coaching full time since the year 2000 after graduating with a degree in Sports Science, specialising in sports performance. Silas has perfected the use of online training programs although he encourages face-to-face feedback (skype etc). While on tour he is often seen (coffee in hand) talking to his athletes from all over the world.
*It is critical that you consult a doctor before commencing any type of training plan or increasing the training load. If you have an underlying health condition that may affect your ability to exercise, please highlight this to your doctor at the time of consultation. Be sure to undergo an exercise stress test as well as any other relevant health checks and have a doctor give you the "All Clear to Participate" before you begin this training program.
Sign up here
Training program terms and conditions.
By submitting this form you are agreeing to receive emails from Ride Holidays and Smart Coaching.