- 1 night Marseille, 3 nights Provence, 4 nights Lake Annecy, 4 nights Alps and 1 night in Lyon.
- Ride all the classics - Mont Ventoux, Alpe d'Huez, Col du Galibier, Lautaret, Telegraph, Col de la Croix Fry as well as many new climb like Col de l'Arpettaz and Col du Plan Bois.
- Up to 3 stages of the Tour de France
- Choice of 2-3 rides per day at your pace
- 4-5 staff. Tour leader - Karl Woolcott
- 9 seat support vehicles
- Maximum - 20 clients
- V.I.P stage start in Saint Jean valued at NZD500.00
- Excellent 4-5 star hotels in central locations
- All breakfasts, 9 evening meals.
- Includes all tips (guides and pre-arranged meals)
- Tour de France souvenir booklet and RIDE Holidays cycle jersey
- Maps provided as well as GPS assistance
- Non-riders are very welcome
The Price Excludes
- International Airfares - Karl can arrange
- Bike Rental - NZD 650.00 (Carbon, Compact & fast)
- Paris - final stage. Grand Stand tickets, accommodation and travel. (approx. 900.00NZD)
- Lunches, drinks & snack bars, your cycling food.
- Travel Insurance - compulsory! Karl can arrange
- Pre-& post tour accommodation or tours
The Tour Cost
$8995.00.00 NZD per person twin share
$1400.00 NZD for single room (Subject to availability)