PEAKS CHALLENGE – FALLS CREEK 2022
''Peaks Challenge Falls Creek is one of the greatest riding experiences of your life. You'll tackle the ascents of Tawonga Gap, Mount Hotham and finally, the beast that is the back of Falls Creek. It will hit you like a tonne of bricks. Last year, 2,000 riders faced the peaks but only those who crossed the finish line within the 13-hour deadline earn the right to proudly call themselves Peaks Challenge finishers. One of the greatest riding experiences of your life is within reach - you ride, we'll do the rest.''
Ride Holidays will be back at Peaks Challenge for our 5th consecutive year.
We won’t be running an actual tour in 2022 due to Covid however we have booked the Luxury Apartments on Falls Creek. Please join us.
Peaks Challenge Details
We've booked two luxury apartments including the penthouse at The Apartments - Alpine Woodsmoke. Each can accommodate up 8 people in a mixture of private and shared rooms. Their location couldn't be better as they're only metres from the start / finish. Nights of Thursday, Friday and Saturday & Sunday. (10, 11, 12 & 13March)
Our Falls Creek Accommodation
Alpine Woodsmoke Luxury Apartments
We've booked two luxury apartments including the penthouse. Each can accommodate up 8 people in a mixture of private and shared rooms. Their location couldn't be better as they're only metres from the start / finish. Cafes, retail outlets and a supermarket are all located close by. The apartments feature a fully equipped open plan kitchen and offers amazing views over the resort area. Oh and there's always the sauna to hop in to after a tough day in the saddle.
- 5 nights' accommodation (4 star)
- Local guides Chris Wood (Dingo) and Dean Mills
- Mechanical assistance and support vehicles
- All transport ex Melbourne Airport.
- Meals - all continental breakfasts, 5 dinners, 2 lunches
- Training program - Silas Cullen
- RIDE Holidays custom Peaks Challenge full kit (Bibs and shirt)
- GPS route
- Entry in to the Peaks Challenge - valued at $350.00
- Peaks Challenge FINISHER jersey (option is the limited edition sub10hour version, if you can go that quick)
Cycle Tour Cost (per person twin share)
THE PRICE EXCLUDES:
(Although Karl can take care of these for you)
- Airfares and extra accommodation
- Travel Insurance - compulsory!
- Cycling drinks & bars, meals, alcohol.
Due to the current Covid-19 uncertainty - There is no deposit to be paid on this tour. Please ignore the invoice that is automatically generated. We will monitor the coronavirus situation and keep you posted if this changes. At this stage - balance is due 60 days prior to departure.