The Ride Holidays SPRING Challenge
2-4 September 2022 (Friday to Sunday)
We want you to think "Spring". Take a photo that resembles this.
There will be bonus marks for any little wee wiggly lamb photos. Others may want to hunt down some daffodils. For some, it could be a cool photo of some cobbles.
It's up to you. So, think Spring, Spring, Spring and take your best photos!! While in lycra of course.
How to enter
- Sign up on this page and encourage your friends to do so as well.
- Dates – pick either Fri, Sat or Sun (2-4 Sept)
- Ride - 50km min. (must be an outside ride because Zwift doesn’t change seasons)
- Reduce to 15km if you ride with a child. Ka pai to you for doing so…
- Standard nutrition rules applies - donut, coffee, chips, wine, beer, lemonade.
- Join our Ride Holidays Strava Club if not already: New Zealand Club | RIDE Holidays on Strava
- Complete the Spring Challenge and save your Strava activity with the heading “RH Spring Challenge” or tag us in on your social photos #RideHolidays
- If you want to be100% sure that we’ll see your photo then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prizes – Super cool ones. Caps, bottles, bags, clothes. (The more pink in your photos the more chance you have of winning)
Cost – nothing compulsory – however, we will be asking all cyclists (except kids) to donut (donate) $10.00 to our kids on bikes charity. If everyone does this then every 4 riders will buy us a helmet which we are short of. https://givealittle.co.nz/org/takatrust
Sign up here
Terms and conditions.
By submitting this form you are agreeing to receive emails from Ride Holidays.